How to Visualize A Perfect Annual Report for the End of the Year Reporting
Communication Designer, Piktochart
- The ingredients that make up an excellent recipe for reporting success.
- Design tips to help your audience retain information and data better.
- A walkthrough of using a Piktochart template to visualize your annual report easily.
Who Should Attend
- Founders, CEOs, and CFOs that need to prepare annual reviews, business forecasts, plans for growth for annual reports.
- Department managers (sales, marketing, HR, finance) that need to create the end of the year reports for their organization and team.
- Stakeholders and consultants that are looking for innovative ways to improve the presentation of their reporting for clients.
As we get close to the end of the year, there’s a good chance that most of you are getting ready to summarize your individual, company, or department achievements. During this time, countless reports are being created across marketing, HR, sales, and finance for both your organization and your clients.
But how can you present your data, so your audience doesn’t feel overwhelmed and confused? How can you make your annual report look professional, deliciously refreshing, and memorable at the same time?
Instead of relying on the conventional Microsoft Excel or presentation tools, our very own Communication Designer, Stephanie Lee, will show you how to visualize a perfect end of the year report and take it to the next level using Piktochart! As a bonus, we’ll also include a free annual report template that you can easily customize for your own reporting needs.
Watch on demand
Bring Your HR Reporting To The Next Level
Watch on demand